Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
You will want to gobble these up! Using our refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough as the base of these adorable cookies, frosting and almond slices are used to decorate the "turkey's" body. For the finishing touches, white and semi-sweet mini morsels are used for the eyes, candy corn as the nose and pretzels pieces are used as the feet for this tasty treat! Who says you can't have turkey for dinner
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 3/4 cup prepared chocolate frosting
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds*
- 48 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 48 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 24 candy corns
- 48 pretzel twist pieces for feet
* Candy corns can be used for feathers instead of almond slices.
- Prepare cookies as directed on package.
- Cool completely.
- Frost cookies with chocolate frosting.
- Insert 8 to 10 almond slices into frosting for feathers on each cookie.
- Place two white morsels upside down on each as eyes.
- Adhere mini morsel pupils to white morsels with frosting.
- Place candy corns as nose and two pretzel pieces for feet on each.
Prep: 30 min | Cook: 10 min | Yield: 24 turkeys
By: Nestlé Toll House
Recipe and photo used with permission from: VeryBestBaking.com and Nestlé
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.