Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup apple butter
cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish frozen pie shell, thawed
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/2 cup
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine filling ingredients in order given; pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 50
to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted two inches from center comes out clean.
- Top with streusel topping. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Mix all Streusel Topping ingredients together until crumbly.