Best Ever Pumpkin Bars
These are better than pumpkin pie, and the almond extract makes them really super
- 1 box yellow cake mix, reserve 1/2 cup to add to the topping
- 1/4 cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, oil and 1 egg. Press into 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, and beat on medium with hand mixer until
combined. Pour over the crust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until center is set.
You could add chopped nuts to the crust.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine by Henry Parker.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes