- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can peach pie filling
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- Vanilla ice cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts and set aside.
- Combine peach pie filling and cranberry sauce in an ungreased 13 x 9-inch
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over fruit.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream.