- Cooking spray
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup granulated
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup
butter or margarine, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Put cranberries in pie plate. Sprinkle with the 1/3 cup sugar and nuts.
- Beat egg well, adding the 1/2 cup sugar gradually. Beat until foamy.
- Add flour and melted butter or margarine. Beat until thoroughly blended.
Pour over the cranberries.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Crust should be golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Nutrition: Calories 481; carbs 62g; protein 7g; chol 70mg; sodium 171mg;
fiber 2g; fat 24g (46% of calories from fat).