Creamy Coconut Pecan Pie
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 7 ounces angel flake coconut
- 1 can
sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) container
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 2 graham cracker
or chocolate pie crusts (or 1 of each)
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet and cook pecans and coconut until lightly
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat the sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese until smoothly
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread 1/4 of the creamy mixture evenly in the bottom of each pie crust.
- Add a layer of 1/4 of the pecan/coconut mixture to each pie and drizzle
each evenly with 3 ounces of the caramel topping.
- Repeat the layers once more.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Serve the pie topped with additional whipped topping and a sprinkle of the
If desired, make additional pecan-coconut mixture.