Creamy Pumpkin Pie
Pudding and whipped topping - the perfect combination to make your "easy" creamy
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 (6-serving size) box vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Whipped topping (optional)
* May substitute 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger and
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute
(mixture will be very thick).
- Add in pumpkin with wire whisk; stir in whipped topping.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
Prep: 15 min | Yield: 8 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
VeryBestBaking.com and Nestlé®
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes