Eggnog Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/4 cups commercially-prepared
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin-pie spice plus additional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep-dish
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl, with wire whisk, mix pumpkin, eggnog, sugar, spice, salt
and eggs until well blended.
- Place frozen piecrust on cookie sheet on oven rack; pour in pumpkin mixture
(mixture will come up to almost top of piecrust).
- Bake pie 60 to 65 minutes or until filling puffs up around edges and center
is just set but not puffed.
- Cool pie completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or up to 1 day.
- Garnish each serving with whipped cream sprinkled with pumpkin pie spice.
Nutritional information based on individual serving: Calories: 165; Total
Fat: 7 g; Saturated Fat: 3 g; Cholesterol: 69 mg; Sodium: 150 mg; Carbohydrates:
23 g; Fiber: 1 g; Protein: 3 g
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes