Famous Pumpkin Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust*
- Combine filling ingredients in order given; pour into pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Bake an additional 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center
comes out clean
- Cool; garnish, if desired, with whipped topping.
* If using shallow frozen pie crusts, this recipe makes two pies. To bake them,
preheat cookie sheet while preheating oven to 425 degrees F. Bake for 15 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F, then bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes or
until pie tests done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes