Great Pumpkin Dessert
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and pumpkin spice. Mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture; drizzle with melted butter and
sprinkle walnuts over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.