Inside-Out Caramel Apples
A new twist on two favorites-caramel apples and baked apples!
- 1 (12-ounce) package Classic Dishes Harvest Apples, defrosted
according to package directions
- 4 large apples
- 8 caramels
- 1 pint vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill 9-inch-square baking pan with water to 1/2-inch depth.
- Core each apple; place one caramel in each apple. Spoon escalloped apples
over each caramel; repeat layering.
- Place filled apples in baking pan; cover.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.