La Lechera Pumpkin Flan
Made with fat free La Lechera and the taste of tantalizing pumpkin and rich caramel
in every bite, guests will be thankful they saved room for this delectable dessert!
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated
Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 5 large eggs
teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat sugar in small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring
constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until dissolved and caramel-colored.
- Pour onto bottom of 10-inch-round cake pan; quickly swirl around bottom
- Place evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, eggs and cinnamon
in blender; cover. Blend for 5 seconds.
- Pour into prepared pan. Place pan in large roasting pan; fill roasting pan
with warm water to about 1-inch depth.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Remove flan from water. Cool on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, run small spatula around edge of pan. Invert serving plate over
pan. Turn over; shake gently to release.
- Garnish with sweetened whipped cream.
Preparation Time: 30 mins | Cooking Time: 53 mins | Cooling Time: 4 hrs refrigerating
| Servings: 8
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.