Layered Pumpkin Dessert
- 1 (15 ounce) package Hostess Twinkies (10)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk
- Slice Twinkies in half lengthwise and place cream-side up in single layer
in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Using mixer, blend cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and half of whipped
topping until smooth. Spread evenly over Twinkies.
- Combine pudding mix, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and milk. Whisk until well
blended and layer over cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully spread remaining whipped topping over pumpkin.
- Lightly sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Refrigerate several hours or until set.
Yield: 9 to 12 servings