Magic Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (15 ounce) can
sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large bowl, blend all ingredients except pie shell.
- Turn mixture into pie shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes, or until knife inserted comes
out clean; cool.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with whipped cream or topping.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes