This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups ginger snap cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Crust: Place the ginger snap cookies, sugar and butter in a food processor. Pulse
- Press firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Filling: Place the cream cheese into a large bowl, and mix until light and
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon and
nutmeg. Mix until thoroughly combined. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the crust.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. The center will be wobbly when removed from
- Allow to cool for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate overnight.