Mini Pumpkin Pecan Orange Soaked Cakes
Your family and friends will love to receive this delicious holiday gift.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) spice cake mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 6-cake mini Bundt pans.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom.
- Cakes: Combine cake mix, pumpkin, vegetable oil and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat
on low speed for 30 seconds or until blended.
- Beat for 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup into each mold.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cakes comes out
- Remove from oven.
- With back of spoon, carefully pat down dome of each cake to flatten.
- Let cool in pans for 5 minutes.
- Invert cakes onto cooling rack(s).
- Poke holes in cakes with wooden pick.
- Spoon a tablespoon of Orange Syrup over each cake. Allow syrup to soak in.
- Cool completely before serving or wrapping for gifts.
- Orange Syrup: Place butter, granulated sugar, water and grated orange
peel in small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in orange juice.
Prep: 15 min | Cooking: 25 min | Yield: 12 cakes
By: LIBBY'S PUMPKIN
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
VeryBestBaking.com and Nestlé®
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes