Nilla Pumpkin Mousse Trifle
- 42 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package JELL-O Vanilla
Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping,
- 1/2 cup Autumn Spiced Nuts
- Arrange 32 of the wafers on bottom and up side of 2-1/2-quart serving bowl;
- Beat cream cheese and pumpkin in medium bowl with electric beater on medium
speed until well blended.
- Add vanilla and spice; mix well.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Add cream cheese mixture; stir until well blended.
- Spoon half of the pudding mixture into prepared bowl; top with the remaining
- Cover with layers of the remaining pudding mixture and remaining 1/2 cup
- Sprinkle with the Autumn Spiced Nuts.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Yield: 12 servings, 2/3 cup each
Prepare as directed, using Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel
Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free
Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 260; Total fat 16g; Saturated fat 8g; Cholesterol
25mg; Sodium 270mg; Carbohydrate 27g; Dietary fiber 2g; Sugars 17g; Protein 4g;
Vitamin A 140%DV; Vitamin C 2%DV; Calcium 8%DV; Iron 6%DV
Recipe and photo credit: