Pots of Dulce de Leche
Pumpkin Cream Pie
It’s a snap to put together this Pumpkin Cream pie and will be a memorable treat
for any occasion.
- 1 (1 1/4 cups) sleeve graham crackers, finely crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk, chilled
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice plus additional for dusting
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (13.4 ounce) can NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Dulce de Leche
- For Crust: Combine graham crackers and butter in small bowl. Spoon about
2 measuring tablespoons into each of ten half-pint canning jars, custard cups
and/or ramekins. Pat crust down with back or side of measuring spoon.
- For Filling: Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, pudding mix and pumpkin pie
spice in large mixer bowl; beat for 1 minute or until blended.
- Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- To assemble: Warm dulce de leche in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power
for 15 to 20 seconds to soften; stir well.
- Spoon dulce de leche on top of each crust.
- Spoon in about 1/2 cup pumpkin filling.
- Top with a dollop of remaining whipped topping and a dusting of pumpkin
- Keep refrigerated for at least 2 hours before serving.
Yield: 10 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 135 minutes
Maggie Moran submitted this delightful recipe to the Nestlé Kitchens Pie Contest
and it quickly became one of our favorites. It’s a snap to put together and will
be a memorable treat for any occasion.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.