Pumpkin Mallow Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 40 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 (4-serving size) packages
JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Reserve 16 of the wafers. Finely crush remaining 24 wafers; place in medium
- Add sugar and butter; mix well.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Stand reserved wafers around edge of pie plate; set aside.
- Pour 1 cup of the milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. or until well blended.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Spread evenly onto bottom of crust.
- Microwave marshmallows and remaining 1/4 cup milk in large microwaveable
bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring
after 1 minute. Stir until mixture is well blended.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over pumpkin layer in crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Store any leftover pie in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings, one slice each
The best way to thaw frozen COOL WHIP Whipped Topping is in its container in
the refrigerator. An 8 ounce tub will thaw in 4 hours. We DO NOT recommend thawing
COOL WHIP Whipped Topping in the microwave.
Spice it up with a sprinkling of ground cinnamon just before serving.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 390; Total fat 11g; Saturated fat 7g; Cholesterol
20mg; Sodium 500mg; Carbohydrate 71g; Dietary fiber 1g; Sugars 51g; Protein 3g;
Vitamin A 100%DV; Vitamin C 2%DV; Calcium 6%DV; Iron 6%DV
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes