Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake
Pumpkin orange cheesecake makes a delicious finale to even the simplest meal.
Baked in a spring-form pan and served chilled, this cheesecake will bring rave reviews
from family and friends.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
or margarine, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages regular or light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup regular, low-fat or nonfat ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown
- 1 1/2 cups LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Regular or Fat Free Milk
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange
- 3 large eggs (or 3/4 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed)
- 1/2 cup regular or light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- For Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- For Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add pumpkin, orange juice, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie
spice and orange peel; beat until well blended.
- Add eggs or egg substitute and beat just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves
- Cool in pan to room temperature on wire rack; spread with Topping.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove side of spring form pan.
- For Topping: Combine sour cream, granulated sugar and orange juice in small
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and Meals.com.