Pumpkin Orange Poppy Seed Cake
Don't wait for the holidays to indulge in this simple but elegant and delicious cake. Moist and with just the right touch of citrus this pumpkin creation studded with poppy seeds is as pretty as it is tasty.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Cake: Combine cake mix, pumpkin, eggs and orange juice in large mixer bowl. Beat
on low speed until moistened.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add poppy seeds; mix until blended.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle with Glaze.
- Glaze: Combine powdered sugar and orange juice in small bowl; stir until
Prep: 7 min | Cooking: 35 min | 12 to 16 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes