Pumpkin Pecan Pie Squares
Great dessert to complete any meal. Makes a great dessert for holiday parties.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or instant oats
- 1/2 cup packed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Whipped cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and butter in small mixer bowl. Beat at
low speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until crumbly.
- Press on bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine granulated sugar, pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs and pumpkin pie
spice in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes; pour over
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine pecans and brown sugar in small bowl.
- Sprinkle pecan topping over filling.
- Continue baking for 15 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Top with whipped cream.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 1 hr
Servings: 12 servings
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes