Pumpkin Pecan Pie
Pecans make a luscious pumpkin pie even better. Try this Pumpkin Pecan Pie this
holiday season; it's sure to satisfy the sweet-lovers in your family.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pumpkin Layer: Combine pumpkin, sugar, egg and pumpkin pie spice in
medium bowl; stir well.
- Spread over bottom of pie shell.
- Pecan Layer: Combine corn syrup, sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla extract
in same bowl; stir in nuts.
- Spoon over pumpkin layer.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
Prep: 10 min | Cooking: 50 min | Yield: 8 servings
By: Libby's Pumpkin
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
VeryBestBaking.com and Nestlé®
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes