Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Pumpkin pie and cheesecake lovers will both choose this dessert at your holiday
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped cream (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crust: Mix all ingredient in medium bowl.
- Press evenly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and brown sugar in large bowl with electric
mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until
- Add pumpkin, flour, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice; beat until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 50 minutes or until top is lightly browned and center is almost set.
- Turn off oven; let cheesecake stand in oven 1 hour.
- Remove from oven.
- Run small knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cheesecake.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice,
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 50 min | Yield: 12 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes