Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake
A wonderful combination of pumpkin and cream cheese topped with chopped pecans
and brown sugar is a special dessert all will enjoy at your next family gathering
or holiday party.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup packed brown
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup
packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large
- 1 (30 ounce) can LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar in large bowl.
- Stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform
- For Pralines: Combine nuts, brown sugar and water in same bowl. Reserve
3/4 cup praline mixture for topping.
- Sprinkle remaining praline mixture over crumbs in pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- For Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon
in same bowl.
- Beat in eggs. Beat in pumpkin pie mix.
- Spoon over nuts and crust.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
Sprinkle with reserved praline mixture.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until center is set.
- Run knife around edge of cheesecake. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove side of springform pan.
Preparation Time: 25 mins | Cooking Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Cooling Time: 3 hrs
refrigerating | Yield: 16 servings
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.