Pumpkin Puff Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 Keebler ready-made graham cracker crust
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- With mixer on medium speed, cream the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin; beat well.
- Add eggs, one at time, and beat.
- Pour into crust and bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes. The center
will still be shaky.
- Cool and then refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes