Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake
- 1 3/4 cups (about 14 to 16) shortbread cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (about 25 to 30)
crushed toffee candies
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Caramel ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For Crust: Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown).
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- For Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until
- Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, cornstarch and cinnamon; beat well.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
- Remove from oven; top with toffee candy pieces.
- For Topping: Combine sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in
small bowl; mix well.
- Spread over warm cheesecake.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove side of springform pan.
- Drizzle with caramel topping before serving.
Preparation Time: 30 mins | Cooking Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Cooling Time: 3 hrs
refrigerating | Servings: 16 servings
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.