Pumpkin Toffee Pie
Toffee pieces are topped with a rich pumpkin filling in a flaky pastry crust.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate English toffee-flavored
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- Whipped light cream topping
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and
vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Beat in eggs, milk and cream until well blended.
- Sprinkle toffee-flavored bits evenly onto bottom of pastry shell.
- Top with pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 1 hour, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut pie into 8 slices.
- Top each slice with whipped cream, if desired.
Prep time 20 minutes
Total time less than 1 1/2 hours
Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories 417 FAT 20g Cholesterol 97 Protein
% Daily Value Saturated Fat 8g 0% Trans Fat 0g 0% Sodium 366mg 0% Carbohydrates
54g 0% Sugar 44g 0% Iron 0% Fiber 0% Calcium 0%
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes