Quick Pumpkin Pudding
This quick pumpkin dessert is creamy, smooth and so satisfying! All that is needed
is instant vanilla pudding and pie mix, Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, Carnation
Evaporated Milk and pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 (5 1/10 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (12
fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S®
100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Fat free whipped topping (optional)
- Beat pudding mix and evaporated milk according to package directions in
large bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped topping, if desired.
Yield: 7 servings (1/2 cup each)
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes