This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Sour Cream Pumpkin Bundt Cake
A surprise filling of brown sugar streusel makes this pumpkin-flavored cake a
special treat. Save a bit of icing for drizzling over each serving of this wonderful
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice or milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Streusel: Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice in small bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
- Cake: Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat granulated sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- To Assemble: Spoon half of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle Streusel over
batter, not allowing Streusel to touch sides of pan.
- Top with remaining batter. Make sure batter layer touches edges of pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out
- Cool for 30 minutes in pan on wire rack.
- Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle with Glaze.
- Glaze: Combine powdered sugar and orange juice or milk in small bowl;
stir until smooth.
Prep Time: 12 min | Cook Time: 55 min | Servings: 12 to 16
Nutritional information: Calories: 550 Calories from Fat: 200 Total Fat:
22 g Saturated Fat: 13 g Cholesterol: 120 mg Sodium: 550 mg Carbohydrates: 84 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 58 g Protein: 6 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Nestlé® and meals.com