Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, page 1
page 1 | 2 |
- Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Plenty Cake
- Autumn Pumpkin Soufflé
- Baked Pumpkin Custard — Skip the crust and try this recipe for Pumpkin Custard, which has 70% fewer calories and 97% less saturated fat than the traditional pumpkin pie and includes heart-healthy walnuts. These crustless, individual custards can be baked either in small, hollowed-out pumpkins or in ramekins.
- Best Ever Pumpkin Bars — These are better than pumpkin pie, and the almond extract makes them really super
- Bit-o-Honey Pumpkin Cake with Cream
- Bourbon-Pecan Sweet Potato
Pie — Try a new twist on a heritage recipe, perfect for a holiday or family gathering.
- Brandied Pumpkin Pie
- Bread Pudding in Pumpkins
- Brickle Tickle Sweet Potato
- Browned Butter Pecan Pie
- Butternut Pecan Tart
- Butterscotch Apple Squares
- Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake
— Looking for a decadent dessert sure to get a standing ovation, this rich and
creamy Butterscotch Caramel cheesecake will be the star!
- Butterscotch Pumpkin Cake — Butterscotch morsels, cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin combined together to form
a dense but moist cake perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving.
- Candied Hazelnut Pumpkin Pie
— Beginner pie makers will find the press-in pie crust for this Candied Hazelnut
Pumpkin Pie easiest to make — simply mix together the ingredients and press into
a pie pan.
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- Caramel Apple Empanadas — Your first bite into a caramel apple is a quick way to remind yourself that Fall
is here. Try these delicious empanadas with a caramel apple inside every bite.
- Caramel Pumpkin Torte
- Caramel-Carrot Poke Cake — For extra richness and sweetness, tender carrot cake is topped with creamy, ready-to-spread
frosting and drizzled with caramel ice cream topping.
- Chiffon Pumpkin Pie with Hazelnut Crunch
- Coconut Crust Sweet
- Cracked Caramel Pumpkin Pie — A thick coating of thick, amber colored caramel, which will harden when cooled,
covers our Cracked Caramel Pumpkin Pie. Tap it with a spoon to shatter into pieces
before cutting slices.
Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
- Cranberry Cobbler
- Cranberry Crumble
- Cranberry Mallow Pie
- Cranberry Pavlova
- Cranberry Pecan Tart with Orange
- Cranberry Phyllo Baskets
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Slices
- Cream Cheese-Sweet
- Creamy Coconut Pecan Pie
- Creamy Pumpkin Pie — Pudding and whipped topping - the perfect combination to make your "easy" creamy
- Decadent Chocolate Pecan Pie
— Try this luscious variation of a classic pecan pie for a memorable end to your
holiday meal. The spicy crunch of a traditional pecan pie nestles on top of a layer
of divinely rich chocolate.
- Deep Dish Amaretto Pecan Pie
- Double Cranberry Muffins — These low-fat muffins are a delicious way to start your day!
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
page 1 | 2 | 3
>> All Thanksgiving Recipes