Upside Down Pumpkin Pie
- 3 eggs
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1/4
cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup butter
or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl beat eggs.
- Add milk, pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; mix well and pour
into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle nuts over the top, and drizzle butter over all.
- Bake for one hour.
- Serve warm or cold with whipped topping.