White Chip Pumpkin Spice Cake
Delicate spice cake, pumpkin and evaporated milk make a glorious mixture for
premier white morsels. Serve this cake for your next family get-together and watch
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
White Chip Cinnamon Glaze
- 3 tablespoons CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Cake: Combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk and vegetable oil in large
mixer bowl. Beat at low speed until moistened.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes; stir in morsels.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 25 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle half of glaze over cake; serve with remaining glaze.
- White Chip Cinnamon Glaze: Heat Carnation Evaporated Milk in small,
heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat just to a boil; remove from heat.
- Add NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels; stir until smooth.
- Stir in ground cinnamon.
Prep Time: 15 min | CookTime: 40 min | Yield: 12 to 16 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com