Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sauce
Serve this delicious Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sauce with fresh green beans and warm, crusty bread. Finish your meal with warm baked apples.
- 1 (20 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Four Cheese Ravioli, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup chopped peeled onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons crushed sage
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add onion; cook until onion is tender.
- Add pumpkin, broth, milk and sage; heat over medium heat until hot.
- To serve, spoon sauce over ravioli; sprinkle with walnuts.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.