This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sauce
Serve this delicious Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sauce with fresh green beans and warm, crusty bread.
Finish your meal with warm baked apples.
- 1 (20 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Four Cheese Ravioli,
cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup chopped peeled onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons crushed sage
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add onion; cook until onion is tender.
- Add pumpkin, broth, milk and sage; heat over medium heat until hot.
- To serve, spoon sauce over ravioli; sprinkle with walnuts.
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé® and meals.com