Puffy Pumpkin Pancakes
These easy to make pumpkin pancakes are beautifully golden in color and have
a fun "puffed-up" appearance. With the pumpkin adding a hint of flavor
and moistness, pumpkin adds just the right touch to make these pancakes a new family
- 2 cups complete pancake mix (such as AUNT JEMIMA® Buttermilk Complete)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Lite pancake syrup, if desired
- Combine pancake mix, water and pumpkin in medium bowl. Stir just until moistened.
Batter may be lumpy.
- Spray griddle or large skillet with nonstick spray. Heat over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until batter bubbles begin to
- Turn and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with syrup.
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins | 6 servings (12 pancakes
Nutritional Information: Calories: 170 Calories from Fat: 15 Total Fat: 1.5
g Saturated Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Sodium: 480 mg Carbohydrates: 34 g Dietary
Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 7 g Protein: 5 g
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.