Pumpkin Ravioli with Sage Sauce
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup fresh grated or shredded Parmesan cheese (preferably Parmigiano-reggiano)
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons ground amaretti cookies or almond biscotti
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Dash nutmeg
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- Dash freshly chopped sage
- 1/2 cup cream
- Make ravioli dough and press or buy pre-made.
- Pumpkin Filling: Combine all filling ingredients. Use to fill ravioli dough by putting 1 teaspoon of filling onto one square of dough; moisten edges (use egg wash or egg beaten with a little water), then top with another square of dough, pressing edges to seal.
- Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Cook in boiling water for 6 - 8 minutes or till pasta is cooked, but firm.
- Drain ravioli and keep warm while preparing sauce.
- Sage Sauce: Melt butter with sage.
- Stir in cream and heat to hot but not boiling. Pour over hot pasta.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.