Take just one bite of this creamy, party-perfect Ambrosia Mold and you'll know it's called ambrosia. In only 15 minutes, you'll have this fruity Ambrosia Mold prepped and ready to chill.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- Cold water
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) box Jell-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups (1/2 of an 8 ounce tub) thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Baker's Angel Flake Coconut
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough cold water to juice to measure 1 cup.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in measured liquid.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until mixture will mound.
- Stir in pineapple, oranges, marshmallows and coconut.
- Spoon into 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
Yield: 10 servings
Nutrition: (per serving) Calories 170; Total fat 3.5g; Saturated fat 3.5g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 90mg; Carbohydrate 33g; Dietary fiber 1g; Sugars 28g; Protein 2g; Vitamin A 4%DV; Vitamin C 15%DV; Calcium 0%DV; Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company