This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cranberry Cream Cheese Mold
The ideal flavors of the beautiful color of this gelatin salad make it a perfect
choice for the holidays.
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package Jell-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Gelatin, or any red flavor
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until
- Stir in cold water and cinnamon.
- Remove 1 cup of the gelatin; set aside at room temperature.
- Pour remaining gelatin into medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves
- Add apple and cranberry sauce to thickened gelatin; stir gently.
- Spoon into 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set but not firm (gelatin should stick
to finger when touched and should mound).
- Place cream cheese in medium bowl.
- Gradually add reserved 1 cup gelatin, beating with wire whisk until well
- Pour over gelatin layer in mold.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Unmold.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftover mold in refrigerator.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrition: (per serving) Calories 160; Total fat 6g; Saturated fat 4g; Cholesterol
20mg; Sodium 135mg; Carbohydrate 24g; Dietary fiber 0g; Sugars 24g; Protein 3g;
Vitamin A 4%DV; Vitamin C 0%DV; Calcium 0%DV; Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens