Cranberry Cream Cheese Mold
The ideal flavors of the beautiful color of this Cranberry Cream Cheese Mold make it a perfect choice for the holidays.
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) box Jell-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Gelatin, or any red flavor
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water and cinnamon.
- Remove 1 cup of the gelatin; set aside at room temperature.
- Pour remaining gelatin into medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- Add apple and cranberry sauce to thickened gelatin; stir gently.
- Spoon into 6 cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set but not firm (gelatin should stick to finger when touched and should mound).
- Place cream cheese in medium bowl.
- Gradually add reserved 1 cup gelatin, beating with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour over gelatin layer in mold.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Unmold.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftover mold in refrigerator.
Per serving: Calories 160; Total fat 6g; Saturated fat 4g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 135mg; Carbohydrate 24g; Dietary fiber 0g; Sugars 24g; Protein 3g; Vitamin A 4% DV; Vitamin C 0% DV; Calcium 0% DV; Iron 0% DV