Cranberry Pretzel Salad
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large box black cherry Jell-O
- 2 cans whole
- 2 cups boiling water
- Layer 1: Mix ingredients together. Press into the bottom of a large flat
- Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare layers 2 and 3.
- Layer 2: Mix together, and spread on top of cooled crust.
- Layer 3: Mix well; let Cool and pour over second layer.
The third layer can be mixed first and set in the refrigerator while other
layers are being prepared. Just don't forget it and leave it too long; you don't
want it to congeal.