Layered Low Fat Cranberry Mousse Mold
Delight your family and friends with this colorful Layered Low Fat Cranberry Mousse Mold. It's also cholesterol free!
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) box or 2 (3.25 ounce) boxes Jell-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce, broken up with fork
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free Whipped Topping, thawed, divided use
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add cranberry sauce; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in cold water.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of the gelatin mixture into a 6 cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for about 45 minutes or until set but not firm (should stick to finger and should mound).
- Meanwhile, refrigerate remaining gelatin mixture for about 45 minutes or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- Add 2 cups of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour over gelatin layer in mold.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve topped with remaining whipped topping.
- Store leftover mold in refrigerator.
Per serving: Calories 70; Total fat 1g; Saturated fat 1g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 70mg; Carbohydrate 14g; Dietary fiber 0g; Sugars 10g; Protein 1g; Vitamin A 0% DV; Vitamin C 0% DV; Calcium 0% DV; Iron 0% DV