Molded Cranberry Fruit Salad
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, reserving juice
- 1/2 cup Ocean
Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (3-ounce) package
- 1 (16-ounce) can Ocean Spray Whole Berry Cranberry
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice
in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Add gelatin, stirring until it is completely dissolved.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork. Stir into gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate until mixture begins to set.
- Stir in pineapple and celery.
- Pour into a 4-cup mold. Chill until firm.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Calories 148, Fat Cal. 0, Protein 1gram, Carb.
37grams, Fat 0grams, Chol. 0mg, Sodium 65mg
Recipe and photo credit:
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.