Orange Pineapple Cream Cheese Mold
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- Cold water
- 1 1/2
cups boiling water
- 1 (6-ounce) package Jell-O Brand Orange Flavor Sugar
Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 (8-ounce) package Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese,
1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough cold water to reserved juice to
measure 1 1/2 cups.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely
- Stir in measured pineapple juice and water. Remove 1 cup of the gelatin; let
stand at room temperature.
- Stir 1/2 of the crushed pineapple into remaining gelatin.
- Pour into 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for2 hours or until set but not firm (gelatin should stick to finger
when touched and should mound).
- Gradually add reserved 1 cup gelatin to cream cheese in medium bowl, stirring
with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in remaining crushed pineapple. Pour over gelatin layer in mold.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.
Yield: 10 servings
Nutrition: (per serving); Calories 100; Total fat 5g; Saturated fat 3.5g;
Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 160mg; Carbohydrate 10g; Dietary fiber 0g; Sugars 9g; Protein
4g; Vitamin A 4%DV; Vitamin C 8%DV; Calcium 2%DV; Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit: