- 1 tablespoon Knox gelatine
- 1/4 cup ginger ale
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons
- 4 egg whites (save 2 yolks)
- 1 cup crushed raspberries
- Sprinkle gelatine on ginger ale and allow to soften 3-5 minutes.
- Add boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
- Add lemon rind, juice, and berries.
- Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
- Mix on low speed until frothy.
- In another bowl beat the 4 whites and 3/4 cup sugar until stiff.
- Add the whites to the gelatine mixture and continue to whip until it holds
- Pour into mold.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- Unmold and serve with Raspberry Creme if desired.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 9/17/02 5:29:31 am.