Spiced Cranberry Orange Mold
This festive holiday Spiced Cranberry Orange Mold is low in sodium and a good source of vitamin C from the orange.
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3.25 ounce) boxes Jell-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 orange, peeled, sectioned and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped Planters Walnuts
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add cranberry sauce, cold water, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves; mix well.
- Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves a definite impression).
- Stir in oranges and walnuts.
- Spoon into 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish as desired.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrition: (per serving): Calories 150; Total fat 3g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 70mg; Carbohydrate 30g; Dietary fiber 1g; Sugars 29g; Protein 2g; Vitamin A 0%DV; Vitamin C 10%DV; Calcium 0%DV; Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company