Aloha Sweet Potatoes
- 4 or 5 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Boil sweet potatoes in their jackets until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool, then peel and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- In a large skillet, melt pineapple preserves and butter; add sweet potatoes
to skillet. Cook gently; tossing lightly until sweet potatoes are glazed.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.