Caramel Popcorn Crusted Sweet Potatoes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (40 ounce) can yams, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups caramel popcorn, coarsely ground and kernels discarded
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- With an electric mixer, beat yams, pineapple, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Pour into a greased casserole pan.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve warm.