Country Pumpkin Casserole
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Pour into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes or until set.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
>> >> THANKSGIVING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.