Fresh Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) package Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil.
- Add cranberries, return to boil. Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and cool completely at room temperature.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Yield: 2 1/4 cups
Per Serving (2 tablespoons): Calories 51(3% DV), Fat 0 grams, Pot. 14 mg(<1% DV), Total Carb. 13 grams (4% DV), Dietary Fiber <1gram (3% DV), Sugars 11 grams, Vitamin C 2 mg(3% DV)
Dietary Exchange: Fruit 1
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.