Print Recipe

Fresh Cranberry Sauce

Fresh Cranberry Sauce
  • Ingredients

  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 (12-ounce) package Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries

Instructions

  1. Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil.
  2. Add cranberries, return to boil. Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  3. Cover and cool completely at room temperature.
  4. Refrigerate until serving time.

Yield: 2 1/4 cups

Per Serving (2 tablespoons): Calories 51(3% DV), Fat 0 grams, Pot. 14 mg(<1% DV), Total Carb. 13 grams (4% DV), Dietary Fiber <1gram (3% DV), Sugars 11 grams, Vitamin C 2 mg(3% DV)

Dietary Exchange: Fruit 1

Recipe and photo credit: Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.


Recipe Goldmine

Join our Facebook group




Contact

Arizona

Always Open!

To our Visitors

Recipe Goldmine has been online since April 1999. We hope you enjoy our collection of over 39,000 recipes. Many have contributed to our recipe collections, including our own family, friends, newsletter subscribers, food companies and food organizations.