Fresh Cranberry Sauce
Yield: 2 1/4 cups
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water*
- 1 (12 ounce) package Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil.
- Add cranberries, return to boil. Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and cool completely at room temperature.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Orange juice may be used instead of water.
Per serving (2 tablespoons): Calories 51(3% DV), Fat 0 grams, Pot. 14 mg(<1% DV), Total Carb. 13 grams (4% DV), Dietary Fiber <1gram (3% DV), Sugars 11 grams, Vitamin C 2 mg (3% DV)
Exchanges: Fruit 1
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Ocean Spray