Pineapple Filled Sweet Potatoes
Yield: 6 servings
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Bake sweet potatoes at 450 degrees F for 40 minutes or until soft.
- Split potatoes in half lengthwise and scrape out the pulp. Take care not to break shells, place them on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mash the sweet potatoes with the butter.
- Add the pineapple, salt, cinnamon and pecan pieces. Spoon back into the shells and top with mini marshmallows.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.