Sweet Bourbon Corn Pudding
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups canned cream-style corn
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, mixed with2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8-inch-square baking dish.
- Whisk together the eggs and the milk.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 to 48 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
Nutrients per serving: 168 calories, 6g protein, 25g carbohydrates, 1g fiber,
5g fat, 61mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium